JPRO Professional 2019 v2
- Search now available on the After-treatment Diagnostics data grid to quickly identify parameters of interest.
Education and Troubleshooting Features
- Enhancements to the Virtual Truck feature which now illustrates a common brake issue with Wabco brakes.
- Industry Terms definitions available from the Fault Grid, NextStep window, and the Data Monitor window.
- Link to Noregon’s library of training videos.
Additional Bi-Directional Support for Detroit
- Cylinder Cut Out now supports GHG17 with Software Version ✓ App_2104 ✓ App_2105 ✓ App_2107
- DPF Service Regen now supports GHG17 with Software Version ✓ App_2104 ✓ App_2105 ✓ App_2107
- DEF Quantity Test now supports GHG17 with Software Version ✓ App_2104 ✓ App_2105 ✓ App_2107
Additional Bi-Directional Support for International
- KOER Air Management Test now supports EPA 13 Maxxforce 7 engines and N9 and N10 engines
Additional Bi-Directional Support for Wabco
- Enable/Disable ATC (Automatic Traction Control) for HPB brakes and all pneumatic braking systems
- Memorized Components Reset all pneumatic and hydraulic braking systems
Additional Bi-Directional Support for Ford
- Power Balance Test for 2008 – 2018 6.4L diesel engines and 2011 – 2018 6.7L diesel engines
- Set EGR Position for 2011 – 2018 6.7L diesel engines
- Set EGR Throttle for 2011 – 2018 6.7L diesel engines