Cummins Calterm v4.7 & JAMMER Engineering Tools For All Cummins Engines- Latest 2020 Version
Calterm v4.7 Engineering Tool For Cummis Engines
Full Online installation Service
Latest Version 2020 !
Never Expire License - Latest Metafiles Included !
Calterm v4.7 is the Latest 2020 Engineering Tool For For All Models Of Cummis Engines - Online Installation And Activation!
The new version of Calterm 4.7.1.007 is an engineering development and testing tool used to monitor the Electronic Control Module (ECM) for the Cummins engine system and to alter the calibration data contained therein.
What functions do you think can be performed using Calterm 4?
- Perform DPF regeneration
- View active and inactive fault codes
- Troubleshoot integration issues
- Troubleshoot calibration issues
- Collect engine/AT test data
Cummins Calterm can be used to:
– temporarily change calibrations
– view and erase fault codes
– log ECM and J1939/Datalink parameters
When to use Calterm 4 and not Insite™?
There are several instances when Calterm is a preferred tool over Insite™:
– Calterm 4 allows the user to access additional parameters in the ECM
– Calterm 4 can log data at a faster rate
– Calterm 4 allows a user to temporary change calibrations and override parameters during testing
The supported DLA kits for Cummins Calterm
[Diagnostic adapter interface] Cummins Inline 7 Data Link Adapter
Software config file is a text file that contains and assign the engine
parameters, along with their scaling and location inside the ECM
There are two types of software configuration files:
– .ecfg (Core 2 products (Core 2 products e.g Above EPA 2007)
- At least 5 Gb of free space on your HDD
- Cummins Hardware interface to establish a connection between the vehicle ECM and Cummins Calterm software
We Are Offering Full Teamviewer Support Service,
We will Connect To your Pc
And Install The Software For you !!
Note: We cant provide programming support !
Product Details :
Region: All regions
OS: VISTA, Win7 x32, x64 Windows 8.0 8.1 8,2 x32 x64 Win10 x32, x64 WinNT, WinXP
Quantity of CD: 1 DVD
Date of update: 11/2019